Tuesday, August 25, 2009






photos by craig mcdean


I always leave things off until the last minute, including paking. I leave my dear, dear garden state tomorrow morning and will be returning to the nutmeggers of Connecticut. I'm pretty excited since I haven't seen my school friends all summer, but I don't think it's hit me that I actually have to go back to school. Which means that in a few short days I will be waking up at 8am every. single. day. And I am so NOT a morning person...so that should be interesting. I think I've done pretty well so far with packing up all my clothes. Definitely much better than in previous years. I guess practice makes perfect. I think it also helps that I've been working at a clothing store and have acquired sick nasty folding skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment