Wednesday, August 19, 2009

credit foto decadent

Why is it that I get the sudden urge to write at the worst possible times? Brilliantly amazing ideas always strike me when I'm driving, for some reason. I think it's the CD's that I have in my car...but maybe not, since I don't feel any more creative listening to them while in bed. I don't know what it is about driving. Maybe it's cause driving is very soothing and relaxing. I know, I know, I'm from New Jersey, how could driving be soothing when everyone on the road is an asshole. Kidding, of course. I love New Jersey drivers. Anyway, I always have a million and one super awesome and eloquent ideas in my head when I drive, but as soon as I get to a computer or paper my brain nose dives and I can never come up with anything good. It's like my brain just fails to function. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment